Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you have a passion for supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
Our direct support staff provides a wide range of services to individuals in a residential setting. Some of these supports include; daily living skills, money management, transportation, behavior management, building relationships, and empowering individuals to be valued and respected members of their community.
• Must have a valid Utah ID or driver’s license
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must pass a Criminal Background Check
• Capable of communicating well in both verbal and written form
• Ability to complete all assigned documentation accurately and within allotted time frames
• Must have good judgment and ability to handle crisis situations
• Must have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexible schedules
• Referral bonuses
• Health Insurance and 401k (when eligible)